Sunday, January 2, 2011

A little something extra...


Okayy..So I totally remember another of my new years resolutions that I couldn’t think of yesterday!!  Woohoo for me  :D  and you, because now you get to read know what it is/was!!  :

4.  Blog at least once a week…  this could mean that I blog once in 13 days, or it could mean that I blog twice in 2 days..  The main point is that I really need to get into the habit of blogging, otherwise, why the hell am I writing and why are you even reading this?????  See my point??  Cool  ;D

So, yes, that was my major break through that I had today.. any others and I’ll let you know straight away!!  ;D

Please check this out sometime tomorrow for something that I promised a while ago… 

HUSH HUSH vs FALLEN!!!!!

And their sequels vs each other and then the series as an over look and so on and so forth…  you’ll really just need to read it to find out what and why I am crapping on so much  ;D

But for now, my dear peeplets, I bid you buonanotte..  Goodnight!  ;D

NicolaaMichelle

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment